An assortment of letters were used for the title work. I dabbered regular chipboard and used Mimosa glimmer mist to give it some "umph." I finished it off with the perfect K and Co "go," and helicopter along with some buttons.
Once you open up the mini, this is the first and second "layout." Each pocket contains "tags" that can be pulled out. There were a variety of embellishments used throughout the entire mini. Pictures were placed on both the front and back of the tags.
This is one of the back panels. I chose to keep it simple because not only is this a cuter than cute picture of my boy, but I didn't want to cover up the sayings on the paper.
Once closed completely, this is the back of the album. I rarely use bling on "boy" pages, but this worked so well here! I also chose to use random puffy, epoxy and dimensional stickers to seal the boy "feel" of the entire layout. I highlighted the 3 on the card simply because both of the boys are 3. I think I can churn out a few more of these...they sure are a lot of fun to make (and functional, too!) SMOOCHES!