Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Letters of the Word...how clever!

Hi everyone! I know I have been missing in action! Here is something I've been meaning to share with you for some time now. A few months ago I was in a wonderful swap called letters of the word. It was hosted by my scrappy friend Midnitescrapper (Vickie) over at the Scrapbook.com swap board. The object was to sign up for a letter within a word and make enough of that letter for all of the other ladies within that word. I hope that makes sense! We also had to stay within a certain color palette so the letters would all complement each other. The end result was a super cute word with a letter made by a different scrapper! Check it out:










I was in about 40 or so groups, but these are just a few of my favorites! Here is a layout where I was able to use "Rock On." Isn't it just perfect?


















No comments:

Post a Comment