Thursday, November 3, 2011

October brings super cute things!

As promised, here are some of the projects I completed last month - some mini albums, a TON of layouts and a few tags for a swap.  Here is something I did for jenniferd1009's swap on sb.com.  It is a chinese noodle box with the teeniest, tiniest mini album to accompany it!  I used all scraps to create this:


Here is another mini album I made using DCWV papers (my absolute favorite line of papers!)  It was created using the teeny tiny paper bags...you know, the ones we used to get our candy in from the local candy store back in the day.  Do you remember or am I aging myself?


I used my cricut machine to cut out "All Boy."  I then inked the title with white pigment ink to give it that "dusty" look.  The robot is a Recollections dimensional sticker.  The rest of the embellishments were just laying around!  Here is one of the pages in the mini paper bag album:


This is a picture of my son...the super star!  I took this picture of him last fall.  He still looks the exact same!  he is such a little poser.  I used the Twinkle, Twinkle Little Boy Stack for the entire album.




Check out some of the tags I made for my friend Martica's swap on sb.com:



The only criteria for the tags were that they needed to have a dressform on it, and of course be elaborately decorated.  I actually had a difficult time creating five different tags, but in the end they looked like little parisian boutiques!  Most of them had quotes by CoCo Chanel on them...all of them had ribbons and trims.

I can't wait to see the tags I get back...until then, SMOOCHES!




No comments:

Post a Comment