Thursday, November 15, 2012

The perfect works of art!

It is no secret that I am a scrap addict...more pressing than that is the fact that I am a swap addict!  My most recent swap was a LOTW (letters of the word) swap where I made one letter in a word as many times as letters in the word while other ladies did the same and got back the entire word, each letter made by a different person.  Take a look:


I made the "o" with the bat for "spooky."  I think this word looks amazing!


Of course I had to sign up for some wedding words...Bride is so elegant, isn't it?


This Trick or Treat looks better than any Jolee's I have ever seen!  I am particularly geeked about this one!


I started a file folder mini album and waited patiently for this one...it was definitely worth the wait!  So creative!


Though I am certain there will be another LOTW started really soon, I have decided to take a little swapping break to focus on layouts.  Check back soon for some layouts!

SMOOCHES!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Those are really neat! I've never done that before and I don't think I have the patience to ever do it, but cool concept!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! They really are fun to do and SB.com has tons of LOTW swaps all the time!

      Delete