Friday, August 30, 2013

Here Comes The Bride

 I would be lying to you if I said I wasn't super excited about getting my wedding photos printed so I could start scrapping them!  It's all I've been scrapping as of lately!  I've been buying and making all sorts of wedding embellies, papers and flowers so my layouts would be nothing less than fabulous.  Check out a few of them:

Walked down the aisle by my son, here we are making our grand entrance!

This is my cousin and I.  She lives in London, England and will be getting married in May, 2014!

These pictures were taken at our at home reception.  I love candid shots!


With over 1,000 pictures taken by our photographer, I have been in scrappin' heaven these last couple of months!  I will be starting on my very first SMASH album really soon and am pretty excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment