Monday, November 11, 2013

Catch the Sketch Fever!

I am so excited about my first design team project for the Unscripted Sketches site!  Here is the wonderful sketch I had to work from:

 
  


 Here is my project...a baby book made from chipboard using the New Arrival cricut cartridge and the DCWV Little Mister stack.  Initially when I saw the sketch, I saw it exactly as it was  pictured and wanted to do something other than a card or layout (which is what my sketches always amount to.)  After I finished this mini album, I started to see other things I could've done...such as a pawprint or a flower.  Some of my other DT members interpreted it so cleverly...one saw wings of a butterfly and one use nothing but flowers.  That is the beauty of working with sketches...you can literally interpret it into anything you want it to be!  Over at Unscripted Sketches, you can create whatever you want, flip it around..afterall, it is unscripted!  Be sure to come over and check us out!

 

 Here is another layout I worked on for the monthly sketch challenge over at scrapbook.com hosted by JusLyn:




This sketch was so much fun to work with as well!  I decided to use squares instead of hexagons and follow the same "direction" as the original sketch.  I LOVE the way it turned out!  Be sure to check back later in the week for new projects!


SMOOCHES!

1 comment: