Monday, March 3, 2014

To Have and to Hold.


I recently held a swap on Scrapbook.com called the Wedding Splendor swap.  For this swap, each lady signed up for a certain wedding related category and created an embellishment that was true to theme.  Here are a few of the items I received:


Aren't these amazing?  I think they are better than any embellishment I could buy in the store!  Put some pop dots on it and you have INSTANT dimensional embellishments. 

I absolutely love swapping with the ladies on sb.com.  Not only do they take pride in their work, but they are SO creative!  I would have NEVER thought to do some of the things they did on these pieces...and I own a lot of the cartridges that these were cut from!

I am currently hosting an altered bingo card swap at sb.com!  The more participants the merrier, so if this is something you would be interested in, we would LOVE to have you!  Check it out here.

Here is a layout I did for challenge using some of my swap embellishments:


Again, these embellishments are so amazingly beautiful, don't you think?  They really are the perfect finishing touches this page needed.  As a result,  I came in second place in the challenge I completed this layout for!  WINNING!  Be sure to check back for more projects.  I feel a mini album coming on...it's been a while!
 SMOOCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment